Exit Website

Help is just one call away

If you suspect or are involved in an abusive situation, these resources can help. If the situation is an emergency, call 911.

Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre Referral

At the Central Alberta CAC, the RCMP, Alberta Health Services Addiction and Mental Health, and Central Region Children’s Services consult and collaborate on reported concerns of physical abuse, emotional abuse, neglect and sexual abuse.

The reported concern should be new information, even if it is historical in nature. The purpose of this form and the subsequent intake process is to share relevant information and determine partner agency involvement. Intake occurs biweekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Child Advocacy Centre. For immediate and urgent concerns of child safety, contact your local police and/or Children’s Services office. If you have concerns and would like to have the Child Advocacy Centre partner agencies review your concerns, please fill in the information from this form and send it by email to: info@centralalbertacac.ca

  • Guardianship
  • Parent/Legal Guardian Information
  • Alleged Offender
  • Reporting Person
  • Summary of Concern