Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Assistant will work directly with the Director of Community Development to help share the CACAC story and build community engagement and support.
- Social media content planning, curation, and development
- Copywriting for social media and emails
- Website maintenance
- Digital marketing and brand development
- Event planning and support
- Special projects as assigned
- Media relations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong communications/writing skills; a storyteller.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar roll.
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or a closely related field such
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office 365.
- Experience in social media content creation, engagement, and management with various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Experience in MailChimp considered an asset.
- Knowledge of graphic design software including Canva, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of WordPress considered a plus.
- A creative mind with the desire to learn more and utilize your skills to make a change in our world.
- Collaborative and a team player with the ability to work independently.
Interested in creating valuable content that helps the children of our community? Want to work for a team that values integrity, diversity, and inclusion? Are you looking to gain experience and develop your communications and marketing skills? We want to hear from you!
Please submit your applications, including cover letter and resume with “Marketing Assistant” in the subject line and include 2-3 samples of your previous work (creative portfolio) with your CV and letter of application. Show off your skills – this can include past blog posts, media posts, marketing plans, design files, photography/video examples.
Application deadline is Friday September 3rd @ 3PMth, 2021.
Job Type: Full Time
Red Deer Vipers Inaugural Golf Tournament in Support of the CACACAugust 12, 2022
The Vipers are leaving it all on the green to support our kiddos!