Community Development Administrator
The Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre is a not for profit organization, governed by a board of directors that works in an integrative partnership with the Central Region Child and Family Services, Alberta Health Services, Alberta Justice, Central Alberta Sexual Assault Support Centre and the RCMP to better service children, youth and families impacted by sexual abuse and the most serious/complex cases of physical abuse and neglect
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this position involve administrative support and data base management to support the Director Business & Community Development and the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre’s development strategies.
- Donor database administration and financial tracking
- Provide administrative support for AGLC projects, fundraising events and other initiatives, which may include volunteer management
- Support and collaborate with the Community Development Team to develop and implement strategies that relate to the development and awareness plan to meet operational, programs and services financial goals
- 2 years of relevant, varied, and progressive experience
- Detail-oriented self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Committed to accuracy and concise records management
- Experience working with complex systems and issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English proficiency
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Be a strong team member, working with volunteers and donors
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of extremely sensitive and private data
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule with occasional evenings and weekends
- The successful candidate will provide a clear criminal record check and possible further security screening, as identified from time to time
This is a .6 PTE position beginning as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit applications, including cover letter and resume, before noon on October 13, 2020 to email@example.com with “Community Development Administrator” in the subject line.
Skip the Depot!
Rotary Club of Red Deer East: Skip the Depot – Bottle Drive for CACAC