This fall we will be joining thousands of Canadians by participating in 2020 Ride For Refuge! Typically, this is a cycling & walking event which for Alberta only takes place in Calgary and Edmonton, BUT this year it’s going virtual, so that means we can all take part!
Choose from any activity or challenge that interests you, and complete it anywhere by or on October 3rd! Walk 5KM, quilt for 10 hours, ride a horse – it’s all up to you, and it’s for a great cause!
Help us reach our goal of $10,000 by starting a team today! Become a Team Captain and create your very own team + invite your friends and family to participate and gather pledges!
We hope to have 5 teams up to support us, and we already started our own – so that means only 4 teams left! Will you join us!?
INTERESTED!? We have included some more information attached, and you can take a look at our CACAC Page to check out what it is all about!
- First Timer (create new account) – Unless you have been a part of Fundhub/Ride for Refuge before!
- Location: Choose “Ride Anywhere” – top of the list
- Your Team – Create a Team – this is for you, Team Captain!
- Registration Type: Select your age range. Kiddos can participate too!
- Create Your Team: Choose your team name and description (not mandatory). Team names will be visible to the public.
- Choose your Team Goal! We encourage you to set your overall team goal to $2,000! If you have 7 members on your team, that’s less than $300 each to raise!
5 Teams X $2,000 each team (avg. $300/person) = $10,000 GOAL ACHIEVED!
- Permissions – this is up to you for searchability, we would suggest making it searchable!
- Chose Your Charity! Please scroll down the list and select: Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre
- Enter Your Contact Information
- Register!! Select the activity you will partake in! This can be any type – and each member of your team can do something different! OH – and did we mention registration is FREE this year?!
It’s that simple! You can also join an existing team – similar steps, but select “join team” instead of create. You can then search for your team by typing in the name, or first or last name of your captain.
We have found that registration usually takes about 15 minutes to update – and then you will see your team and details on the CACAC Home Page!
There are lots of tools directly on the website for you to use to help you ask for donations, communicate with your team and to get social with your activities and fundraising! We are here to help! We will check in often to provide you with updated tools + resources along the way, from email templates to social media graphics – we’re here for you! The page is essentially live & up-to-date, updating every 15 minutes so you can see how much we have raised, and how much more we have to go!
Register + get your team going today!! Pick a fun activity and let’s begin our “ride” together!
Contact Us for more information on starting your own team, joining or donating! firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Deer Vipers Inaugural Golf Tournament in Support of the CACACAugust 12, 2022
The Vipers are leaving it all on the green to support our kiddos!